Commvault is a New Jersey based software company that has experienced extreme growth in the past few years. This has caused the need to Commvault to move out of their currently leased space and build a 300,000 sq. ft. headquarters. The main components of the building consist of:
- Main Reception / Visitor’s Entrance
- 3 Story Lobby with LED wall
- Multiple Barista bars throughout the floors
- Executive Briefing Center
- Exhibition space with a video wall
- Dining area that turns into a Town Hall for presentations
- 50+ Conference rooms fitted with monitors. projectors, ceiling speakers, microphones, etc.
- Commsult was hired to provide the following technology, security, and audio visual design services to aide in the project.
AV: LED front lobby column (3 stories), video wall in the Exhibition Space, Monitors in all conference rooms, video system for video conferencing, and complete sound masking system.
Security: Perimeter cameras viewing all areas surrounding building, access control system, video recording system, visitor management system for guests as well as VIP guests, security command center, and capability to view alarms via mobile devices.
- CLIENT COMMVAULT
- Address Roseland, NJ